Love is in the air this February. Love for family history, that is!
RootsTech is February 8-11th, 2017, in Salt Lake City, Utah. We always have a blast at this event and we know you will, too.
In addition to the celebrity speakers and extraordinary musical performances, the JRNL team has a lot in store for attendees. Be sure to add these activities to your calendar:
- Industry Trends and Outlook – Nick Jones, CEO and Founder of JRNL, will be speaking at this session covering investment opportunities, technology needs, and business/consumer trends in the genealogy and family history industry on Wednesday at 10:15 am.*
- Journaling Principles That Work – Whether you’ve been journaling for years or are just getting started, this class will provide valuable information and shouldn’t be missed. Presented by Steve Reed, Chief Creative Officer and Co-Founder of JRNL on Saturday at 11:00 am.*
- Tutorials and journal writing tips at the JRNL booth #715
- We’ll be launching MissionJRNL™ and handing out coupons for $10 off your membership.
- iPad Giveaways! (Yes, that’s plural!)