It’s no surprise that this month is Valentine’s Day. Perhaps you’re planning a dinner date with your spouse or a fun evening with your gal pals (aka Galentine’s Day). Whichever way you’re planning to celebrate, be sure to take a few minutes and write about what love means to you. You might learn something new about yourself.
We started 14 Days of Love Prompts on our social media channels to lead up to the big day. Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter so that you can receive a daily dose of journal conversation.
Here’s a full list of the love prompts we picked for this year.
Love Prompts for February
- In the essence of self-love, when do you feel the most joy? How can you bring more of this into your life?
- For those looking for that special someone, why is finding someone to share your life important to you?
- Do you remember when you knew that special someone was the one for you?
- Write a love poem! Silly, sappy or fun, just express yourself.
- Laughter, teaching, sharing, caring… how do you show love to your family?
- What does love mean to you?
- Nothing worth fighting for will come easy. What is challenging about love?
- If your life was a romantic comedy, which movie would it be?
- We can’t forget the incredible amount of love we receive from our pets! How does your pet show you their love?
- Write a love letter using 5 words or less!
- What’s the most romantic thing your partner has ever done for you and you’ve done for them?
- What’s your idea of a perfect date?
- What are the three things you love most in this world?
- Happy Valentines Day! Who are you thinking of today?