Every few months, it’s nice to look back at the blog posts we’ve done and find out which ones were your favorites. Then we can use that information to create more of the posts you like! It’s also nice for JRNL blog newbies to get a good snapshot of what we have to offer. And so, we present the Top 6 Posts of 2017 (So Far).
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions Regarding JRNL’s New Look: We did an update to the JRNL platform earlier this year and this post on the updates is at the top of the list. If you want to know how to add a photo or import from Instagram, check out this post.
- 20 Writing Prompts to Give You All the “Fall Feels”: Seems strange to see autumn-themed prompts on the list. In 2016, we posted some writing prompts to get you thinking about the season. Come 2017, it’s still going strong.
- 8 Benefits of Keeping a Gratitude Journal: Gratitude is the best attitude, and clearly you all agree. This post on why you should keep a gratitude journal got us all saying, “thank you.”
- 10 Ways to Organize Your Life by Journaling: This one might not come as a surprise. If you enjoy journaling and you want to be more organized, this was the post for you.
- The 28-Day Journal Writing Challenge: Self-Love: It might be difficult to write about yourself, but we are talking about your journal here. These prompts provided questions to get you digging into your deepest desires.
- 6 Nighttime Routines that Boost Your Productivity: Again, the greatest way to accomplish your goal is to combine it with something you’re passionate about, like journaling. Multitasking never felt so good.
- 4 Journal Writing Exercises That Will Make You Happier: What if we told you that journaling just 5 minutes a day could have a huge impact on your happiness? It’ s true. Try these journal writing exercises to get started.
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite post so far this year? What topic(s) are we missing that you would like to see? Let us know in the comments.